GNLD Nigeria MLM Review
Welcome to our blog where we are going to walk you through the GNLD Nigeria MLM Review.
In this GNLD Nigeria MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet.
We are going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision….
Let’s take a look at the company first…
GNLD Nigeria Company Profile
Jerry Brassfield founded GNLD in 1958, although it was known as Neo Life then. It added the G (Golden) and the D (Diamite) later on. The NL stands for Neo Life. Brassfield was obsessed with trying to provide nutritional education to people, and products that back it up. There is no doubt that GNLD is one of the top MLM companies around.
The Scientific Adversary Board (SAB) is the body that regulates all GNLD network marketing products, ensuring purity and potency. SAB seal on the products confirms that all Golden Neo Life Diamite products are based in nature and backed by science.
In Nigeria, GNLD has branches in Lagos, Abuja, Benin and a host of other places.
GNLD Nigeria Products Review
GNLD International products are all natural and backed up by science. They only use the finest whole foods in the product line. Plus, they are all “SAB” stamped of approval which stands for “Scientific Advisory Board”.
Due to the fact that GNLD has so many products, We will simply provide you a rundown of the main products currently available for Nigerian market.
GNLD Full Motion
GNLD Vitamin C (Sus/Rel)
GNLD Vitamin E 200 i.u
GNLD Multi-Fibre Blend
GNLD Wheat Germ Oil
GNLD Vitamin A & D
GNLD Lipotropic Adjunct
GNLD Neolife Tea
GNLD Vita Squares
GNLD Garlic Allium Complex
GNLD Fibre Tablet
GNLD Flavonoid Complex
GNLD Cruciferous Plus
GNLD Chelated Zinc
GNLD Vitamin B Complex
GNLD Masculine Herbal Complex
GNLD Feminine Herbal Complex
GNLD Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus
GNLD Chewable All-C
GNLD Chelated Cal-Mag
Neolife GR2 Control Appetite Reducer
GNLD GR2 Control Thermogenic Enhancer
GNLD Formula IV Plus
GNLD Pro Vitality +
GNLD Vita Gard
GNLD Neolife Shakes
GNLD Carotenoid Complex
GNLD Beta Guard
GNLD Wash ‘n’ Wax
GNLD Super 10
GNLD Aloe Vera Plus
GNLD Super Gro
GNLD Nigeria Compensation Plan
The GNLD network marketing compensation plan is not based on high profit margins. It is based on keeping products priced at competitive prices, allowing you to quickly build up a stream of regular consumers. In fact, you are likely to find that you will be selling more to the general public than you sell to your recruits.
Because of the nature of the pricing structure your income is driven by numbers and not profit margins. This ultimately gives you a higher turnover translating into higher profits. On the one hand it might sound as though you will have to work harder for your money (but it’s not, due to higher sales), but in actual fact it means that your customers will stay around for longer, even when times get tough because the products are reliable.
The GNLD network marketing compensation plan provides the best possible balance between commissions and affordability. This combined with the huge market out there, means that it provides you with an opportunity to generate a huge income if you are willing to keep working at it. Gnld’s compensation your income is commensurate to your efforts, you will eventually see your business picking up speed, and from there it simply explodes.
GNLD Nigeria Starting Cost
In Nigeria you can join GNLD with ₦10,400. Although it is common practice to see people pick what I called the Manager and senior manager starter pack.
My advice is if you are going to do that and you are going to focus on selling the products, don’t buy the Tre-en-ne pack as is the common practice else you’ll regret.
Instead buy varieties of products as it will be easy for you to sell.
Our GNLD Nigeria MLM Review Verdicts
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. Established in 1955, and currently operating in many countries.
- Is the company well capitalized? Yes. GNLD pays millions of dollars worth of check every month to their distributors and staff. They have created many millionaires in Nigeria than any other network marketing company.
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Yes. The Scientific Adversary Board (SAB) is behind the GNLD network marketing products. SAB seal on the products confirms that all Golden Noe Life Diamite products are based in nature and backed by science. There is a quality control system that ensures products safety and freshness from farm to table.
- Is there a genuine need for the product or service? Yes. The global wellness industry is a $3.4 trillion market, couple with their beauty market.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Yes. Because the health industry is always evolving, products based on the industry always trend.
- Can you generate immediate income? Yes. Millions of Naira worth of products are sold everyday. Many distributors are making thousands of Naira everyday.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Yes. GNLD has developed distributors website that allow you to do business across border. They also have backend to monitor and manage your organization.
- Will you have FUN? Yes. GNLD offers a positive environment where you have fun. There are many travel packages and opportunities as well as local events to keep you busy and enthusiastic. GNLD’s distributors enjoy exotic all expenses paid trips to fascinating world destinations every year. The higher your status the more you get spoilt with this trips two to three times a year.
Simple, to make a lot of money in this company, you have to sponsor like a champion. The product side has very low profit margins, sometimes as little as 5% so you have NO choice but to recruit.
If you have been jumping company to company already and suck at recruiting, you won’t do much better here. You need to invest in skill sets that will make you good at sponsoring.
GNLD Nigeria MLM Review Conclusion
There are some people that call this company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business since 1958!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed our GNLD MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you?
My readers would love to know.
Please note that existing members and non members of GNLD are allowed to rate the company. Be sure to submit your member ID in the comment session if you are a member.
- Start-up costs are minimal
- Over 10 years in business
- Physical presence in Nigeria
- Produce own products
- Operate in the wellness industry
- Training & Support
- Market Saturated
- Poor Public Perspective